At VxP Pharma we work closely with our clients to develop the most appropriate label design for each study protocol. Our experienced team can provide guidance on US and OUS labeling requirements, multi-language translation and we can also make recommendations for the type of label that is appropriate for your container type/size.
VxP specializes in a wide array of labeling capabilities including:
- Labels able to maintain adhesion at temperatures of -70°C, -20°C, 2-8°C, and CRT
- Booklet labels
- Sequential/randomized serial numbering
- Blind/double blind labels
- Un-blinding envelopes
- Scratch-off labels
- Barcode printing
- VideoJet labeling
- Colored text and colored labels
- Logo and graphics placement
- Creation of randomization lists
- Instructions for use manuals, patient inserts and instruction cards
Our state-of-the-art facilities are staffed by some of the best trained and most experienced subject matter experts in the field.