VxP Pharma can provide histopathological services to support your requirements from preclinical research through to clinical development and CMC manufacturing. Our experienced analytical team consists of highly skilled microbiologists, pathologists, and chemists trained in developing and validating methods for your specific needs. Please call us for a complete list of our histopathological services.
- Trimming, embedding, processing, microtomy, including cryo-sectioning
- Staining, including H&E, special stains and IHC
- Decalcification including arthritis models
- Medical device implants for muscular, vaginal and subcutaneous
- Multiple animal models and specialized routes
VxP Pharma can provide you with experienced scientific personnel who utilize the most sophisticated instrumentation available. Our laboratory produces high quality slides, clinical chemistry and hematology data with fully integrated and detailed pathology reports. We are fully compliant with FDA/EPA/USDA standards and GLP/GMP guidelines.
We have innovated procedures that allow our pathology team to accommodate accelerated deadlines and specialized client needs, including:
- Tissue tracking with electronic data management system
- Complete histologic inspection of all tissue slides, including re-cuts and re-submits (at no extra cost)
- Extensive review, data interpretation and documentation at every stage of the slide, thus ensuring complete and seamless data integrity
Additional support is also included by our full service Analytical Chemistry Laboratory (link to analytical services main header) and Quality Assurance Department (link to regulatory services subject page).
Our state-of-the-art labs are staffed by some of the best trained and most experienced subject matter experts in the field.