VxP Pharma has the capabilities to ship to hundreds of study sites across the US, Canada and abroad. Our extended network of multiple audited facilities enables us to handle a wide variety of clinical packaging needs. Our international compliance and distribution capabilities, particularly with cold chain technologies, will reduce your turnaround time. We ensure that your product arrives next day at the proper temperature.
- Pre-qualified shippers for 48-120 hours, at temperatures of -20°C, 2-8°C, and CRT
- Access to pallet-sized temperature controlled shipper
- Dry ice shippers for products requiring -70°C
- Temperature monitoring with the most advanced USB devices
- Courier selection and management
- Optimized shipment route selection
Cold Chain Distribution
The refrigerator packs that are utilized in our pre-qualified shippers are non-water based PCM’s that freeze and melt near the same temperature as needed for the products it protects. This creates a very efficient thermal packaging that results in reduced size, weight, and freight costs. These environmentally friendly parcel and pallet solutions offer the best performance to date against hot and cold extremes in temperature. We have the experience to manage the distribution of your clinical supplies. We can provide global GMP compliant facilities, trained and dedicated supply chain management staff and the right strategy that fits your clinical study.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are staffed by some of the best trained and most experienced subject matter experts in the field.