Manufacturing – Sterile Dosage Forms
At VxP, we offer complete development and manufacturing of your product with strict quality compliance. Our full-service operation supports the development and manufacture multiple dosage forms including sterile vials, pre-filled syringes and lyophilized products in the following areas:
- Tox materials
- Clinical trial materials in support of Phase I – III
Our services are cGMP compliant and include established protocols, efficient documentation practices, and effective QA management, including QBD. Our facilities are US-based and have been successfully audited by multiple global regulatory agencies. Some of the services we offer are as follows:
- Container/closure selection
- Lyophilization (including lyo cycle development and optimization)
- Manufacturing Scale-up and Technology transfer
- A wide range of analytical/bioanalytical and testing services
- Cytotoxic and complex formulations
VxP Pharma offers fully integrated GMP Class 100 Aseptic Filling Suites for preclinical and clinical supplies. We can perform sterile fill/finish services for both liquid-in-vial injectable drugs, as well as lyophilized formulations.
The products that we have manufactured are on every continent and in every hospital. If you have special requirements, no problem. Whether it is dosage aesthetics, special packaging requirements, or fast-track timelines, VxP Pharma will meet and exceed your expectations.