At VxP Pharma, a complete range of Pharmacokinetic (PK) and Toxicokinetic (TK) services are available to support multiple animal models, and/or pre-clinical studies.
Our toxicology team can provide PK/TK expertise with both large and small molecule drug candidates targeting a wide range of therapeutic areas. Specialized laboratory services are also available to meet your development needs for specific bioanalytical/TK research or safety studies. With multiple bioanalytical labs and qualified toxicologists, we can support all stages of the drug development process in accordance with current Good Lab Practice (GLP) guidelines.
- Compartmental and non-compartmental TK analysis
- Integration of TK and immunogenicity data
- Dose escalation and dose proportionality assessments
- Drug – drug interaction kinetics
- Repeat dose and assessment of steady state kinetics and linearity
- Guidance on preclinical – clinical allometric scaling
- TK study design, protocol writing and drug disposition
VxP Pharma offers rapid and dependable (GLP and Non-GLP) toxicokinetic analyses, interpretation and TK reporting of bioanalytical data generated from preclinical toxicology and drug metabolism studies. Our TK reports are specifically designed to meet client-specific formats, and will be comprehensively reviewed by our full service Quality Assurance Department.
Related TK Services
- Acute / Sub-chronic / Chronic Toxicology
- Dose Range Finding (DRF)
- Development & Reproductive Toxicology (DART)
- Dermal Toxicology
- Ocular/Ophthalmic Toxicology
- Pathology / Clinical Pathology
At VxP Pharma, we understand your needs and have the extensive experience working with the FDA, USDA, and EPA required to make your animal research projects a success. Specifically tailored, individual study designs enable our clients to meet their product development goals and facilitate world-wide regulatory approval. Our individualized approach to each study allows us to revise and shift directions based on your changing needs.
Our state-of-the-art labs are staffed by some of the best trained and most experienced subject matter experts in the field.