At VxP Pharma, our pharmacology team has extensive drug discovery and development experience and a complete range of GLP/Non-GLP laboratory services available to support fully integrated preclinical programs with advanced study design and detailed data interpretation.
Pharmacology Team Highlights
- Broad range of educational backgrounds
- Expertise in therapeutic areas and special procedures
- Great versatility in animal handling, dosing and various surgical skills
- Excellent record keeping with quality assurance guidelines
- Quick and efficient data analysis and interpretation
Our exceptional team of pharmacologists, DMPK/ADME scientists, pathologists, and support personnel have designed and performed multiple studies/experiments to investigate the dose-response relationship between the test substance of interest and vital organ function.
We offer studies in the following areas:
- Central Nervous System (CNS) – evaluation of motor activity, behavioral changes, coordination, sensory/motor reflex responses and body temperature.
- Cardiovascular System – evaluation of blood pressure, heart rate, electrocardiogram, and in-vivo methods for repolarization and conductance abnormalities.
- Respiratory System – evaluation of respiratory rate, tidal volume, hemoglobin saturation and other respiratory functions.
Specifically tailored, individual study designs enable our clients to quickly meet their study objectives. We can customize our in-vivo laboratory services to meet your development goals in a variety of different animal models.