At VxP Pharma, we offer comprehensive ophthalmic pre-clinical, CMC, and technical services for your ophthalmic / Ocular project. We work with implantable medical devices, therapeutics, as well as combination products across a multitude of disease states including back of the eye, glaucoma anti-infective, dry eye, and anti-Inflammatory.
The VxP team has experience in nonclinical strategy development, study design, in-vitro / in-vivo testing, and regulatory submission preparation for ophthalmic products including devices, combination device/drug, and therapeutics.
Our testing capabilities include:
- in vitro cyto-toxicity testing
- in vivo topical ophthalmic screening (acute ocular, repeat dose, dose range finding)
- Intraocular and periocular administration,
- ocular PK
Our assessment tools include:
- Direct and indirect ophthalmoscopy
- Slit lamp evaluation
- Anterior and posterior segment photography
- Intraocular pressure testing using Tonometry (indentation, applanation and rebound)
- Impression cytology.
The VxP ophthalmic team, including our board-certified veterinary ophthalmologists, will insure that we can handle any preclinical ophthalmic project that you bring our way. We are just as passionate about your project as you are. Let us help you get your product to market.