The determination of powder flowability is a critical step in the successful manufacture of a product that requires optimal handling needs. Without accurate bulk material flow properties, proper equipment and scale up design can only be presumed to work efficiently. Can you afford to risk your project’s success based on limited data, and equipment that will provide poor flow, segregation, and ultimately product non – uniformity?
VxP Pharma can ensure reliable handling and processing of bulk materials, equipment and process designs by continually testing bulk material flow and particle properties in our full – service analytical laboratory.
Flowability and Particle Properties Services:
- Flow properties – powder flowability and handling equipment design
- Segregation – mixture or particle separation
- Particle properties – material characteristics (e.g. shape, size, density)
- Powder fluidization – materials ability to fully flow like a liquid
- Powder caking – material agglomeration and clumping properties
Hazardous/Cytotoxic Material Flowability Testing
VxP Pharma has qualified scientists that have proper safety training and experience with hazardous/cytotoxic sample handling/preparations. Our laboratories are certified to test solids that are highly toxic, cytotoxic, explosive, radioactive, narcotic, and materials that change properties quickly over time.
The state-of-the-art labs are staffed by some of the best trained and most experienced experts in the field. Contact us today for a free consultation with the scientific team, and to see if VxP could be a resource for you.